Sunday 5 August 2012

The Liebster Blog Award! ♥

























Hi everyone! Well i've not been on my laptop much since my last post so haven't gone through all the comments until this morning and i've noticed that i've been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by There's Something About Beauty and Stacey thank you so much!! :) This has made my morning!












So this tag is basically for new bloggers with less than 200 followers which I think is a great idea!

The Rules
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer all 11 questions the tagger has set and then create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and tag them in your post.
4. Comment on their blog and let them know they are tagged.
5. No tag backs.

11 Things About Me
1. I'm an only child.
2. I have 14 cousins.
3. I once got a Birthday card from the beautiful David Beckham!
4. I will always love the Spice Girls and Disney films no matter how old I get.
5. I drive a black Ford KA.
6. I am a fully qualified Nail & Eyebrow/Lash Technician.
7. Even though I am qualified as above, I work in an admin office working with Catering/Events.
8. I once had to go to hospital for getting eyeliner stuck in my eye! Haha
9. New York is my favourite place in the world.
10. Dogs are my favourite animal.
11. I love Summer but Christmas is my favourite time of the year.

Staceys 11 Questions
1. Your on an island and only allowed 3 products what are they?
Sun tan cream because I wouldn't want to burn, mascara and lipstick!
2. What's your favourite piece of clothing?
This is a toughie! I love dresses so probably one of my maxi dresses. I love them because you can dress them up or make them casual.
3. What's your favourite bronzer?
Either Bourjois Chocolate bronzer or The Balms Bahama Mama bronzer which is a recent purchase but I love it.
4. What's your go to look for a night out?
Probably a brown/gold smokey eye and pale pink lips, but sometimes I will match either eyes or lips to what i'm wearing.
5. Favourite holiday destination?
New York! I absolutely love it there. I have been 4 times and it's just amazing. For summer holidays I love Tenerife :)
6. Heels or Flats?
On an every day basis i'm a flats girl. But I always wear heels for nights out.
7. Favourite fast food?
KFC. Yum yum yum.
8. Coffee or Tea?
I don't really drink either of them, but I would go for tea as I do like that occasionally when i'm in the mood.
9. Where do you shop most?
That would probably be H&M.
10. Do you have any pets?
No :( I used to have a little dog. I'm currently trying to persuade my Mum to let me get another dog but it's not working haha
11. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
I'd love to live in California, but i'm a home girl so would miss my family and friends too much and probably won't ever live anywhere other than Manchester!

My 11 Questions
1. What's your favourite blog?
2. If you could have any job, what would it be?
3. Favourite make-up brand?
4. What is your favourite jewellery item?
5. Do you prefer having your hair curly or straight?
6. Favourite music group/band?
7. Why did you start a blog?
8. Favourite film?
9. What is your most prized posession?
10. Summer or Winter?
11. Lipstick or Lipgloss?


And the people I tag are!




6 comments:

  1. Aww Thank You So Much For Nominating Me Lovely :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me Lauren! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tags :) i'm totally going to love the Spice Girls and Disney films no matter how old i get too! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love H&M also, you can always find some amazing stuff! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise - You're welcome :) x

    Shannon - Haha yay i'm such a kid but I don't care! :) x

    Tawny - I know I always buy something when I go in there :D x

    ReplyDelete